(1) A section of 7 panels entitled “Critical Relations between International Relations and Islam,” which is composed of 22 papers from 23 participants including chairs and discussants for the 8th Pan-European Conference on International Relations held on 18-21 September 2013 in Warsaw, Poland.
(2) Two panels at the 13th IR conference of the Middle East Technical University in Ankara. The conference was held on 25-27 June 2014.
(3) One panel entitled “Co-IRIS: Islamic Perspectives on Theory and Praxis in International Relations” for the 4th World Congress for Middle Eastern Studies (August 18-22, 2014, METU, Ankara, Turkey).
(4) One panel at the XII Conference of the Italian Society for Middle Eastern Studies (SeSaMO) hosted by Ca’ Foscari University in Venice on January 16-17, 2015..
(5) Three panels at the International Studies Association’s 56th Annual Convention with a theme entitled “Global IR and Regional Worlds: A New Agenda for International Studies.” The convention was held on 18-21 February 2015 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.